Last Call for Trunk or Treat Volunteers!
3rd Annual EBC Trunk or Treat
Sunday, October 31st, 2021
5:30PM - 7:30PM
Join us for our 3rd Annual Trunk or Treat at Ephesus Baptist Church on October 31st, 2021. For the third year in a row, we are hosting our annual Trunk or Treat event seeking to be a blessing to our community. So be sure to join us! Wear your favorite costume decorate your Trunk and be prepared to pass out a lot of candy and a whole lot of love.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Please arrive between 4PM and 4:30PM to set your trunk up and help set up other activities.
- We will begin the event at 5:30PM and run it until 7:30PM or until we are out of candy.
- As was mentioned in my October 19th voice message and email, we are adding a special Cakewalk and Bake Good Sale to this year's event. This is a fundraiser to help support a local Spring Hope family trying to recover from a devastating house fire. 100% of the proceeds will go to help a family in need.
- If you've planned to bake up something good to donate to the WOM's fundraiser and haven't contacted us yet. Please contact Glen Tyson at 252-478-5498
- If you've planned to participate in the trunk decorations, please be sure to contact Linda McLaurin by phone: 252-883-7897 to let us know what to expect!
Celebrate Jesus, the Fall season, and Reformation day with us on October 31st!